NOTE: The 2023 Grants Cycle is NOW CLOSED. Information and dates for the 2024 Grants Application Process will be posted in early 2024.
Impact100 Atlanta awards grants to nonprofits in our community that address the focus area stipulated in our Eligibility Criteria. Eligible nonprofits may apply for grant funding. We recommend reading our eligibility criteria before proceeding.
Important 2023 Dates:
April 27: Grant Writing Workshop
May 12: Letter of Intent Due by 5pm ET
May 29: Grant Application opens for select applicants
June 23: Grant Application due by 5pm ET
July – September: Grant Review and Site Visits
October 18: Meet the Finalists
October: Presentation Coaching for Finalists
November 16: Annual Meeting / Voting Event for FinalistsApply for a Grant
All stages of the grant review process are conducted entirely by current members of Impact100 Atlanta.
Arts & Culture
Cultural programs, participation in the arts, arts education
Educational opportunities for children and/or adults, especially those that address lingering educational disparities affecting our community
Strengthening and enhancing the lives of children and families, including seniors
Health & Wellness
Improvement of people’s mental and/or physical well-being
Conservation and preservation of natural resources; environmental justice; parks and recreation; agricultural sustainability; environmental education and climate action
The Grant Committees ultimately select five finalists, one in each focus area, to compete for the available Impact Grants at our Annual Meeting.
- Defined as a tax-exempt public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Organizations serving the counties in the Atlanta region (Cherokee, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry and Rockdale counties)
- In possession of at least three full years (36 months) of independently prepared, audited, or reviewed financial statements
- How should I submit my application?
- Can our organization submit applications in more than one Focus Area?
- Can we submit a proposal for more than $100,000?
- Will you consider a proposal from a group of organizations collaborating on a project or program?