Atlanta, Georgia, October 6, 2022 – The power of collaborative giving will benefit a local nonprofit serving the Atlanta, Georgia community with the award of a $130,000 transformational grant made possible by Impact100 Atlanta.
The 130 founding members of Impact100 Atlanta, a new women’s giving collective, are excited to announce the finalists for its inaugural Impact Grant. Four nonprofit organizations working to improve the Atlanta community have been selected as award finalists in the focus areas of Arts & Culture, Education, Family, and Health & Wellness. One of these applicants will be selected to receive a $130,000 grant by vote of its members at the organization’s first annual meeting on November 3, 2022.
Meet Our Finalists:
- Arts & Culture: Atlanta Music Project (AMP) https://www.atlantamusicproject.org/
- Project Title: Expansion of AMP’s Beginner-Level Orchestras & Choirs
- Education: The Study Hall https://thestudyhall.org/
- Project Title: Away We Grow: A New Home for The Study Hall
- Family: Helping Mamas https://helpingmamas.org/
- Project Title: Safe Sleep and Ride Program
- Health & Wellness: Focused Community Strategies https://www.fcsministries.org/
- Project Title: Increasing Affordable Housing in Historic South Atlanta
Impact100 Atlanta is a diverse group of women committed to improving our community by collectively funding transformational grants to make a high impact and sustainable difference in Metro Atlanta. Although Impact100 is new to the Atlanta community, Impact100 Atlanta is joining more than 60 sister chapters worldwide embracing the local collective giving model of Impact100. For more information about Impact100 Atlanta, visit www.impact100atlanta.org